Sunday, March 12, 2006

Vent

Last week, after finally finding a computer that actually worked, waiting for 15mins while it logged me on and having stripped off all my layers (still dying of heat due to the lack of airconditioning or windows that open) I started working on my computer tuts in the u/g cad lab (luckily the computer had the program I needed). I had been working on the computer for not more than 20mins when a friendly message (from my computer) popped up onto my screen. It read: "Your computer has reached its maximun temperature; please shut down." I decided to ignore it, thinking maybe the computer's just a bit confused or something (it was also the same temperature as all the surrounding computers)... A minute later, the same friendly message popped up on my screen. No matter what I did the computer did not want me to work on it...It seems that its not only too hot for humans to work in that room, but computers too!Our time is precious... PLEASE CAN SOMETHING BE DONE!!!! We're paying for the services, it would be nice if we could use them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home